Friday 6 February 2015

Single Piston Rider, signing in!


Hello guys, name's Single Piston Rider.

Now that oughta stall your motor! 

So here's the story - like most of the motorcyclists in India, I too started this passion with a single piston, 150cc, 149.8 to be precise, motorcycle. Even my second motorcycle was a single piston one, albeit with a slightly higher capacity - 153. 

This is the start for me, and there will be many more parallels, twins, inlines, straights, and crossplanes coming into my life. But I chose this name as an homage to the point where it all began. Consider it an anchor that reminds me of the roots. When one knows the roots, it is only then that one can dream about soaring at newer heights.

I ride out of the passion for it. I take my interest in everything motorcycles. I do love watching MotoGP and more than the upcoming cricket world cup, I am rather interested in the 2015 session of epitome of motorcycle racing, and yes, I do know who SRT is, and take pride in having met him not so long ago, but my god goes by the name of The Doctor!

Motorcycling is my religion and I am proud of being a part of this brotherhood that spawns across globe. Every new day, I start my motorcycle with an intention to get better at riding her. Yes, her! My motorcycles are the love of my life. I love them beyond the comprehension of a common human being, but since you are reading this I am sure you know what I am talking about.

I have been called moronic for this Machinophilia. There are times when I am sitting alone staring at my motorcycle. I will talk more about this but all in the right time.

Here's me and I would like to know who you are! Write down in comments below who you are, what you like, questions if any, what you would like me to write about.

Ciao!


2 comments:

Thanks for reading! Now I would like to read what you think about it, your opinions, your thoughts, and make sure to keep it clean!